Nanuk 995 Wheeled Case 52x14x6 (3 Colors Available)
Measuring 52” inside, the NANUK 995 is our longest case built for extreme protection and transportation of double rifles, primarily.
It has earned the trust of sportsmen, sportswomen, hunters, law enforcement and the military. After all, the NANUK 995 is built to survive the outdoors, water, dust, impact and all kinds of abuse. It’s made to get in harm’s way so the gear inside stays safe and unharmed. It’s no wonder that it has also become the go-to case for photo and video pros who also use the NANUK 995 for lighting kits and tripods.
Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the 995 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and it’s four (4) PowerClaw latches.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it. For extra security, two latches feature an integrated TSA accepted key lock to keep your equipment securely locked during transit but accessible for inspection by the TSA when required. This indestructible MIL-Spec case is equipped with a lid stay feature to keep the case safely open when in use and the reinforced stainless-steel eyelets can be used to secure additional padlocks.
Three Colors Available: Black, Graphite, Olive
- Wheels and Soft Grip Handles
- Exterior (L x W x H): 55.1 in x 17.3 in x 6.6 in
- Interior (L x W x H): 52 in x 14.5 in x 6 in
- Airline cabin carry-on: No
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Exterior: 55.1 in x 17.3 in x 6.6 in
- Interior: 52 in x 14.5 in x 6 in
- Lid Depth: 1.6 in
- Base Depth: 4.4 in
- Internal Volume: 74.1 L
- Weight (Foam Filled): 24.6 lb
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F | Max 140°F
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max Buoyancy: 175 lbs
- Padlock Holes: 0.34 in
- Airline Carry-On: No