Nanuk 915 First Aid Case 13x9x6
Perfect to organize, protect and carry first aid supplies and equipment, the NANUK 915 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight tough resin shell and double front-mounted PowerClaw superior latching system. With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
A fully-functioning first-aid kit is critical in numerous emergency situations. Imagine a worst-case scenario where you require your first aid kit and you find that yours is wet or damaged!
This is an avoidable situation thanks to the new NANUK 915Waterproof First Aid Case. The NANUK 915 is virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight and features our patented PowerClaw Superior latching system.
It will keep your first aid kit (sold separately) safe and dry in a case that’s been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications and to surpass the needs of the most demanding users.
- Exterior (L x W x H): 15.8 in x 12.1 in x 6.8 in
- Interior (L x W x H): 13.8 in x 9.3 in x 6.2 in
- Airline cabin carry-on: Yes
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Exterior:15.8 in x 12.1 in x 6.8 in
- Interior:13.8 in x 9.3 in x 6.2 in
- Lid Depth: 2.1 in
- Base Depth: 4.1 in
- Internal Volume: 13 L
- Weight (Empty): 4.4 lb
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F | Max 140°F
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max Buoyancy: 17 lbs
- Padlock Holes: 0.3 in
- Airline Carry-On: Yes