Nanuk 903 First Aid Case 7x5x3
Perfect to organize, protect and carry first aid supplies and equipment, the NANUK 903 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight tough resin shell and double side-mounted PowerClaw superior latching system. With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
A fully-functioning first-aid kit is critical in numerous emergency situations. Imagine a worst-case scenario where you require your first aid kit and you find that yours is wet or damaged!
This is an avoidable situation thanks to the new NANUK 903 Waterproof First Aid Case. The NANUK 903 is virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight and features our patented PowerClaw Superior latching system. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Put your first aid kit inside a NANUK 903 First Aid Case and regain your peace of mind. Great for boats, cars, SUVs, first responders, rescue teams, ambulance, police, fire, military, camping, businesses, schools, construction vehicles, emergency preparedness, disaster preparedness and more. Also, the NANUK 903 First Aid Case floats on water.
- Exterior (L x W x H): 9.1 in x 6.8 in x 3.8 in
- Interior (L x W x H): 7.4 in x 4.9 in x 3.1 in
- Airline cabin carry-on: Yes
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Exterior: 9.1 in x 6.8 in x 3.8 in
- Interior: 7.4 in x 4.9 in x 3.1 in
- Lid Depth: 0.5 in
- Base Depth: 2.6 in
- Internal Volume: 1.8 L
- Weight (Empty): 1.3 lb
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F | Max 140°F
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max Buoyancy: 4 lbs
- Padlock Holes: 0.3 in
- Airline Carry-On: Yes